Saturday, February 13, 2010

Restoration!!!

God is so amazing!!! He just continues to shock me every day! He is restoring me in so many ways it is crazy! It hurts but man is it going to be beneficial in the end. He is bringing me to a point of freedom from so many things that held me back. I am learning to hear His voice, which was always something I struggled with. I could just never figure out how to hear Him. But once I started getting all these things out of my life that were just huge walls that had I had built up, it was crazy how much clarity I got and how much easier it is to hear Him now!
The love that God has for each and every one of us is absolutely amazing and yet so hard to grasp a hold of sometimes. We are children of God and He is an amazing Father, his love never fails! That is a realization I am coming to more and more, and it just blows my mind! He cares so much for us!
Even when things get to a point where it seems impossible to keep going He is right there holding us up, He never leaves us!!!
Wow this is just a bunch of random things.............sorry!!! yep I guess I am done down......8)

No comments:

Post a Comment