Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Roller Coaster Called Life.......

I feel like I am on a roller coaster right now in my life...........And I am partially okay with that. Yea it is difficult at times but God is doing what He needs to do in my life at just the right moments. There are many many areas that the Lord is working on right now in me, oh so many! He brings one area to the light and says okay deal with it, and I am all like I don't want to! But eventually I come around and I work through it with the Lord by His strength only! I guess you would call that the top of the hill on a roller coaster.........then I kinda coast for a while letting what He just did in me root down deep........and then He takes me up yet another hill!
Sometimes it is overwhelming, but I remember one thing I asked of the Lord coming into BCOM was that He would rip everything out that was not of Him. He is definitely holding me to that prayer, which I am okay with, sure there are days where I am like.......please just stop I can't take it anymore. And then I remind myself or depending on my mindset someone else reminds me.....The Lord will never give you what you can not handle..........sometimes I go okay yea that's right, other times it takes me a while to fully grasp it again. But it is so very true He will never give me anything I can not handle, so even when things seem impossible He is right next to me just waiting for me to rely on Him to keep going.
At this point I see myself heading up yet another hill, after just coming down from one. But this is definitely a point in my life where the Lord is taking a lot out of me, and it hurts but I am okay with it! The Lord is faithful!! And I am seeing the true FREEDOM getting extremely close, so close! There is still so much to do, but I am beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel. I do not believe I will ever get off of this roller coaster though, There will always be areas to work on I will never be perfect, I will always need at points in my life to go up the hill again......but at some point the hills will become less frequent..... 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment